The Shadow Swordsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadow Swordsman

Unofficial DME Tournament Sign-ups

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Registration works here..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link
Hero of Time
Link

How Registration works here.. Empty
PostSubject: How Registration works here..   How Registration works here.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:34 pm

PM me (in this Forum) your:
Decklist, include; Extra and Side Deck.

This is the Tournament Banlist please look into it and enter a Deck that is not on here.

*How to send Decklists: In DME, open your Deck Editor and click the "Export" tab, click Deck List then Copy/Paste the list and PM it to me (on the Forum).*

Post in the Tournament Topic, that you sent your deck and are registered for the Tournament.
DO NOT POST DECKLIST IN THE TOURNAMENT TOPIC!!

*Note* Your Decklist will be concealed and no one else but me will see it. If you have a Deck that is on the Banlist, I will notify you and tell you to change it, if you refuse then you will be disqualified from the Tournament.

Warning: If you have a problem sending me your Decklist for personal reasons then I will not be held accountable for Disqualifying you if I see you run an unfair Deck.

*Note* Please be trustworthy and do not change/edit your Deck during the Tournament so we can all have a good time. =_=

P.S. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER CORRECTLY, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
Back to top Go down

How Registration works here..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Swordsman :: News, Rules and Updates-
Jump to: